To contact your town councillor, email them at the address provided below. If you would like to speak to your local councillor, please phone 01442 823347 to ask your councillor to get back to you. If you are unsure of the electoral ward in which you live, you can contact the Information Centre or look at the electoral roll. Copies of this are held in the Library and Dacorum Borough Council Offices, Victoria Hall, Akeman Street, Tring. Some Tring Town Councillors are also Dacorum Borough Councillors.

Register of Members' Interests

These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology and are in the following formats: .pdf. Request an accessible format.